SJR.Digital provided a step by step process to find and implement the right CRM solution for my business.
Do you want to:
- Stop letting leads slip through your process cracks?
- Synchronise your Sales marketing and customer service?
- Share the right data with the right people within the company?
- Add automation to increase efficiency within your company?
- Develop workflows to bring clarity to your sales process?
- Reignite and build on customer relations?
If you answered yes then a CRM is definitely something you should be looking at
Simon Reed of SJR.Digital talks about How to Choose the Right CRM for Your Business
What is a CRM
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is a piece of software which centralises all your lead generation and customer interaction activity.
It brings clarity to your sales pipeline and ensures that you don’t miss the opportunities you have by automating lead stages to close deals.
“ Having the right CRM in my business has meant we can be proactive with new enquiries and close more deals. SJR.Digital supported us through the implementation process, ensuring that we got the best value from our choice.
With a wide range of CRM solutions on the market it is important to make sure you choose the CRM that matches your requirements.
Reviewing the following we then suggest the top three solutions from our extensive database of CRM’s available to you.
- We Identify the data you currently record
- We Identify the functions which will have the greatest effect on both time and money
- We Map out your five key processes and the data within them
- We Identify whether the data type is either a sales, marketing or both
- We provide an in depth presentation of your requirements and the top three solutions that match them
It is important that the final choice is yours as you will be using it on a daily basis. We can support you every step of the way to ensure you are happy with your choice.
With 40 years experience implementing solutions in companies of all sizes we can implement your chosen CRM.
Each CRM is different and depending on your internal structure we can provide the right support to provide a successful implementation.
Examples of implementation may be:
- Training you on how to carry out the implementation for yourself
- Work with you on planning and implementing your solution
- or to carry out a full implementation and training plan
Whichever fits your needs we ensure success to suit your business.