I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
SJR.Digital provided a step by step process to find and implement the right CRM solution for my business.
Do you want to:
- Stop letting leads slip through your process cracks?
- Synchronise your Sales marketing and customer service?
- Share the right data with the right people within the company?
- Add automation to increase efficiency within your company?
- Develop workflows to bring clarity to your sales process?
- Reignite and build on customer relations?
If you answered yes then a CRM is definitely something you should be looking at
Simon Reed of SJR.Digital talks about How to Choose the Right CRM for Your Business
What is a CRM
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is a piece of software which centralises all your lead generation and customer interaction activity.
It brings clarity to your sales pipeline and ensures that you don’t miss the opportunities you have by automating lead stages to close deals.
“ Having the right CRM in my business has meant we can be proactive with new enquiries and close more deals. SJR.Digital supported us through the implementation process, ensuring that we got the best value from our choice.
We review your requirements first and then suggest the top three matches from our extensive database of CRM’s
- We Identify the data you currently record
- We Identify the functions which will have the greatest effect on both time and money
- We Map out your five key processes and the data within them
- We Identify whether the data type is either a sales, marketing or both
- We provide an in depth presentation of your requirements and the top three solutions that match them
It is important that the final choice is yours as you will be using it on a daily basis. We can support you every step of the way to ensure you are happy with your choice.
We compare your requirements with a wide range of CRM Solutions to get the best match
We present the top three matched CRM’s that you will get the most from using
In your own time you and your team decide which of the top three matches you want to go with. At this stage we can arrange demonstrations of the solutions.
Once you have chosen we can assist you with implementation. We have a range of options for this as each company wants to get up and running in different ways.
If you are looking to increase focus on Lead generation and customer engagement then let’s have chat.
The Review and Implementation process was painless and provided massive benefits as soon as the CRM was in place. This included removing duplications of data, centralising all our marketing efforts and bringing clarity to the Management Team.