Because your site should do more than just look pretty
Foundations for Success
Is your website Google friendly?
- Does Google even know your site exists?
- Does it tell Google what you want Google to know?
- Do you check your analytics to see how people are finding you?
- Do you have access to your Google Search Console?
- Have you set up and verified a Google My Business account?
If any of your answers are no, or you just don’t know what the answers are, then our Website Essentials pack is perfect for you.
What is the website Essentials Pack?
Quite simply, it’s what the name suggests – the essentials. – It’s a combination of personalised support, online training, and email tips and advice.
“Not only did the Essentials Pack help me with my website, but it gave me valuable advice on how to market my business online. I would fully recommend the Essentials Pack to anyone wanting to grow their business online.”
Claire Marsden – Studio – 37
What’s Included :
- Discovery Call – to understand your business and tailor our support
- Sitemap creation – to let Google know you’re there
- Google Search Console setup – See how Google views your website
- Google my Business setup – Look good when people search your business
- Google Analytics setup – See what your visitors do and how they found you
- Weekly Hints and tips – 12 weeks of advice on how to get the most from your site
- Strategy call at week 12 – helping you make as plan to move your business forward.
Buy now for just £190
Website Essentials - Max
What’s Included :
Everything in the Website Essentials Pack Plus…
- Website report – highlighting areas that can be improved or maximised
- Data health check – Identifying the data you already hold and ways it can be used
- Keyword research – Insight into volumes for relative keywords
- Conversion tracking setup – track your conversations so you can grow
Buy now for just £350
“Our website was originally launched as an online brochure site and occasionally received random enquires. We wanted to increase the quality and frequency of enquiries into the business and realised that without setting up our online presence correctly the right businesses simply wouldn’t find us. This had to change. We enrolled on the Essentials Pack and got to grips with all things. Google and the know-how to set up and use the website to improve our search and engagement results. This process was supported and made it simple to understand
I would recommend the Essentials Pack to anyone wanting to up their game with their online presence and grow their business through digital marketing.”
– Chris Iredale – Thriven.